Monday, January 3, 2011

My Journey into the world of Photography

I have always enjoyed the art of photography.  Most everything I have learned has been self taught through books, and most importantly experience.


I started young with my first camera, which was a disc film camera when I was just a kid.  If anyone remembers those, they were supposed to be the next best thing in film back in the '80s.  I played with that until if finally crashed and burned one day.  From then on I had some point and shoot cameras with 35mm film.  I finally graduated to a 35mm SLR in college.

I moved into the world of digital cameras in the early 2000's.  Once I got a hold of a digital SLR, my knowledge and experience with photography expanded, with the instant feedback and results from chosen camera settings.

What started out as a hobby, my joy for photography has matured into a side business when opportunities arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment